Counter

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Trip To Hatyai, Thailand

My mother brought us to Hatyai, Thailand.

Well let me tell you. If you are the Aunt kind. Its your paradise. Because there are a lot of things to buy. But I felt boring because I am BOY kind ^^.

Then, we go eat in a restaurant. Well, all I can say about the food is SPICY!!! It makes me drink a glass of water after every bite of the food. Especially TOMYAM...

At the evening, the tour guide told us to eat at a place which only cost 200 baht ( 20 ringgit ) to eat and watch AH GUA show.... LOL
I told mom to take us to other places but she says it is worth it, and it's a type of culture of Thailand. LOL!!!
I finished eating and sat down to watch the AH GUA SHOW...
When the Ah Guas came out from the stage. I really thought they are girls!! Because they make up until very gorgeous and the most mysterious things are.....
1. I cant see their u know ( BIRD ). I think they've cut them down. ==lll So yucky. And pain!!!
2. They have breasts !! Dunno how they get them. My mom says they go inject some kind of medicine. So Icky too.

For your information, the Ah gua Show aren't as bad as I think. Because there are no taking of dresses........ I hate that because I am still a boy.... WEll, teenage boy but still young and not suitable for these SEXUAL things. So I felt very lucky for their nonsexual program.

My feeling for those Ah Guas are pitiful. Because they were once boys but now..... Mom told me that they are willing to do these things are because they are very poor. So they are willing to CUT down the organ, you know what.... and face peoples in a different way. So sad la.

Later at night, we went back to hotel. Then, we got a phone call. We didn't picked up the phone because we are scared of.... WHAT IF THE LANGUAGE THEY SPOKE IS IN THAI??? So we let the phone call finish. After that, Boon Tiong's mother ( my friend's mother ) told me that the phone call is made for us to have a "company" ( CHICKEN.... You know what...) . She also says these type of things are very common in Thailand.... I felt very uncomfortable because after these things I felt the unsafety and unsystem of Thailand. So I had a very bad night sleep.


The next day, we went for more shopping...... BORING........ And then we went home.......

That is all about my trip. ^^


5 comments:

  1. 你很恶心!!你写的这篇文章还好啦。

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family and I oso visited to Hatyai last December...After having our dinner..v oso sat down and watched the Agua Show... The show was so disgusting and they are so "pretty"...><""..Haha...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, same feeling.....
    LOL
    bebe u should go try la...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lolx...nice thailand and u write tio so funny about the AH GUA
    wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  5. 你出钱我就去,顺便出你小学1至4年级,5至6年级,中学整校的朋友去,可是不包括你!

    还有你的变耳技术很厉害哦
    曲我的blog看你就知道!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.