Counter

Monday, August 31, 2009

Haven't slept for a day!!!

[Snore] 

U know why am I snoring 

Because now when I am typing this post it is 6.00 am!!! I NEVER SLEPT!!!

My mother wanted me to help her to finish her paperwork. Don't ask why, because it's private.

The important thing is that we stayed up late almost everyday but this time is worst.!

[Snore] 

And, here I want to tell those who liked to stay up late, please go to sleep while you can........

Because, maybe one day when you started to work, you have "OT" ( Overtime 加班 )

So, sleep is very important.

One time while I was sleeping, Boon Tiong came inside my room.... ( So RUDE ) He yelled at me and said : "Yi Hui, May Huay and Wei Ting are all here! " I first didn't believed him but...

When I went to the front door.... I saw three girls and one of them was holding a dog.....

Boon Tiong's words were true..... And we have a nice day at May Huay's House.

REMEMBER GUYS!

SLEEP IS IMPORTANT>...... IF NOT, YOU'LL BE LIKE A PANDA WITH TWO BLACK EYES!

^^    ^^    ^^    ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.