Counter

Saturday, November 14, 2009

10As and 1C class(not 10A, 1C)


Haiz....... Got 10As out of 11, and 1B............ But not very happy. cuz I am one mark short to 11As. Then can straight liao.........

Haiz...... 3 frens got 11As...... They so pro. Huei Yi, See Wei, Xin Ru.... All girls. No boys......
Going to miss 1C..... and everything...

Kai Sing's singing
Bendahari acting funny
Qi Sheng "ficking" my ear Watching See Wei and TIng Yang fight
people shouting
Yong Tat and others playing at the back and scolded by Pn Nor Azima
Some sleeping in En Quah's class
Waving hands to Yan Ching.
Play Games in the class.
Huei Yi and Yuen Juin quietly sitting behind me
Competing scores with Kai Sing
Telling jokes to my friends......
I'm going to miss all of it. And time to let go.. Bye 1c, bye...........

May we meet again in Form 2^^

3 comments:

  1. 10 As very good loh...
    like me meh...
    And you got 1C??
    What subject??

    ReplyDelete
  2. not 1c, is 1c class....
    I got 1b, sejarah loh, 75%....zzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!!! o...icic...
    just shocked when saw you get 1C...
    I know that's impossible...
    hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.