Counter

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One more day juz passed

Phew..........
Finally the day passed.......... or should i say
NO~~~
The day passed T.T........... ??

haha. it doesnt matter. Just see how your day is.... mine? Mine is neutral la........

Recently my mum d mood getting better edi ^^ woohoo!!
Today helped 5A1 took class photos..... they all very funny and cute
On bus, I slept and slept and slept........ then wake up....... my hair got a lot of papers.. ==
turn to my back...... those girls giggling, sienz la......... dont they have other thingz to do?? lolx

Oh ya. Ms Shela also signed me up for the quiz Geografi which i dont know about it...... the questions are based on General Knowledge of Geography. Not bad actually, quite fun =P

And, today i also saw the juniors work hard for their debate, tomorrow is our turn XD........... wish we all can get great results

Oh, today changed duty list............ a lot of people is sick of it........... for eg
I have dutied this place b4!
I dont; wanna duty there
I wanna duty with XXX
== no offense.......... but please....... If you wanna change can, just gimme the person in your same group which u wanna chg with and chg la!............. if u wanna chg group d.......... vry sry......... coz the group list edi in Pn Heng's office .............. ==

Well, ending now...... relised it's not a boring day afterall ^^
EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY.............. NOT A BORING DAY

C ya~

Giap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.