Counter

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Pity Little Bro

A cute 4 year old boy........... Named Tee Chen Khang........... My younger brother...... =)  ............ The most loved one......... but the most pity one too.

Why did I say he's the most pity one?
Coz...........

One day, I asked him,
Mummy is how d?
he answers very sayang me d....... and scold us when we do wrong

Kor Kor (me) is how d?
scold me d >< (coz i scold him when he did wrong) and oso ply with me d

Jie Jie (his sisters) how d?
Vry plyful d..........

Daddy leh?
*he thought for a while* ........... Muz pray d.............

That's the answer he gave for my dad......... In his mind, dad is just a person for him to pray........
HE NEVER EVER TASTED FATHER'S LOVE...............

Haiz....... say all these oso no use la............. =.=
Well, to all readers, treasure everyone beside u now =)

Giap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.