Counter

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Holidays - The last day

Ahh, here comes the last day of holiday, what to do?
Haven't slept for the night, can't sleep =.=

Hmm, just anxious about the outing with my friends afterwards, to celebrate our winning in debate :D

NIE, hmm, at least got meet once la, distributed jobs and officially started the job.

SJ folio - huuseh, Last day pia finish the other half xD good luck 2 me :P

Piano - Wootz finally have my first video uploaded, see here :


and I don't know why, i just got the urge to start something, something new..... but stopped myself on that..... telling myself nono~ Secondary school is not for relationships....... think about it , form 5 would be the end .
But lots of frens d opinion is : don't think too much, just go thru it and make it as a memory.....
omg, is this a game? an experience? aiya don't know lar =.=

Ok, I dunno what sh*t am I talkin' about now, just finish it off la. haha

-Giap-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.