Counter

Friday, July 27, 2012

Little Things, Big Changes

After being the Head Prefect.
There's lots to do, and lots to learn.
But somethings are less crucial than others.
Gotta sort them out systematically.

Lots to train and enhance too.
Being a Head Prefect. Gotta show the Looks of a Head Prefect.
No more cute little boy Giappy. He's changing now.
I will aim for the best, in physical, social, studies and most importantly, Leadership.

The new AJK board is quite interesting. Especially my two trusty Deputys. There's lot to learn from them, and I definitely can't go on without the board's support.

So much to prove, so much to learn. Means, no time for games and fun. I mean "less" time for them ;) I still need a life didn't I?
This also means strict timetable rule. Actually for today, I'm breaking the rule already. -.-

And other than that, I've made everything clear with her. I can't force her to like me or something. And she's doesn't want a high school relationship. After deep thoughts, yea, if we start now. What can I give her? I might burden her for a lot of things. And plus, I don't think I myself is ready for those things too. As much as I lusted for it before.
Now I can directly and clearly state that. I won't wait and pursue for her any longer. She and myself are not meant for one another and the timing is very bad. We both deserved better. I will miss you and all the times we've been through a lot. 101012 <3 good bye. Friends Forever like we said alright?! :D

Also, from now on. Self confidence will be further pushed. They say I'm over confident. Haha. But nevertheless, I need them. They pushes me in everything.

Alright, pathway set. To upgrade the board I must first upgrade myself.

Influence, not control,
Together, not one-man-show,

Teamwork, not slavery,
Common goal, not chasing empty dreams.

WE, not I.

The picture that I loved a lot.
One goal, One Direction, Many as One.



May everything is blessed by you Dad :)
GiAp 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.