Counter

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Monthly test and piano exam

Just wanna say great timing to both of the school and ABRSM. -.- Seems like both of you loved August a lot.

Now I have to split myself into Pianist and Student. But of course, mainly a student. But I am forced to "ponteng" for the 3rd day of exam just for another exam! Ironic eh?

But still, I think I'm not putting 100% of my efforts in these exams. Pfft, I was just not disciplined enough to be robotic and systematic in studies (like always...)
So that's what they call, 100% attitude brings success. Now I'm working with 75% attitude, hence I will get only A- (75) in the exams? :O

Alright, still gotta do whatever I can. Tomorrow's a day I will have a "showdown" with Boon Tiong on Add Math lol. Hope it's fun :D

Oh ya, I finally got my nametag! :D Shiny gold tag of the Head Prefect x) Undeniably happy haha. Can show to my kids and grandkids in the future :P
But still in the mean time, will prove that I am worthy of wearing the tag. :)

All the best! To myself and everyone taking exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.