Counter

Friday, July 24, 2009

Bomba Demo

Today at school. The Bomba club members asked our class to go to the Multi-function hall to look at their demonstration on HOW TO USE THE TOOLS OF BOMBA.

The first is a suit. It consists a mask and a gas tank. WHICH IS 9KG!!!! 3X heavier than my school bag!!!

The members wanted to choose someone to wear the suit and I was chosen! I felt so happy but shy. I tried on the suit and I almost fell off cuz it's too heavy. After I took it off, I lose my balance but luckily I didn't fell down.

Then, they showed us the hose and the way to uptight the fire hose( that one that we always see beside the road ). The hose was like 5 -6 cars long! I can't believe it! But it is necessary cuz u never know when a fireman needs a long hose like that! LOL!

I haven't finished watching the demo but it's time for I to go for my early recess( prefect duty ). So, I said goodbye and went off.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.