Counter

Friday, July 24, 2009

My computer

I FEEL SO HAPPY@@!!!

THE FEELING OF VICTORY WENT THROUGH ME! I felt like and idiot. ! ahahhaha /

Well, it all started when I was looking for the MSN hack....... ( I am pretty bad, am I ^-^ ) But let me tell you, don't start to look for it unless u know what are you doing!

My antivirus ( AVG 8.5 ) told me that I got a Trojan horse( virus ) in my computer!!! I felt so nervous but I managed to delete the virus.

But the case is just beginning....... THE NEXT DAY, when i was about to open my PC. I found out that my computer was actually worn out. All the system files are totally corrupted. I'm so nervous and fought with the virus for 2 hours!!!
I thought I finished the virus but NO! After a restart..... My comp was totally out wiped. There was no menu bar or icon in my desktop. Only a big background.

So there is only one way on my mind....... FORMAT. If i formatted my computer, all my files, videos, pictures, games and programs will all GONE! So I tried to think off another way.......

I couldn't go to sleep that day, my computer is the top 10 thing in my life....! Without it, I'm nothing. Like a " penagih dadah " .......

Suddenly I came out with an idea. I thought beside than formatting it..... I can also replace the corrupted file with the new ones in the Windows XP disc! And it worked.......

I won! The virus was finished and I finally regrouped with my computer.....

But I think this isn't the end...... The virus will strike again..... Somewhere in the wild ocean of Internet.
WARNING...... DO NOT GO TO ANY SITE THAT U DON"T KNOW!!!

BYE

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.