Counter

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pengawas Perlantikan



Haiz... so nervous about the perlantikan next monday.... But it's a road block that we have to cross... Have faith!!! LOL

And, I'm very shocked that Yi Wen's reading habit can easily confront and influence Su Ying... Now she became a small angel...LOL (almost la)

2A, switched places. Separated with our best friends. All are complaining about teacher. LOL happens every time. I have a feeling that 2A will be a memory that I won't forget in my live....

Haiz, severely contact with my old pals because these days I'm damn busy... busy of what? Pengawas, homework, school, teacher, stage, contest.... So many.... Have to get every thing organized... One by one... woohoo!!! No more busy...(Am I dreaming?)

Come On 18 January, I'll face you and smoothen you and also brighten you and make my day!!! hehe

The teachers in 2A, very funny and pro... they all knew how to make us remember better and give us an impression that we'll never ever forget... especially Ms Cheng Leng Leng, she very pro at making us laugh by pretending she's damn serious.... All the Science Facts suddenly became Kacang Putih LOL

Well, have to off already, zzzz wan sleep liao... 2.00am liao leh!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.