Counter

Sunday, January 3, 2010

School starts soon...


A blink of an eye than I am 14, another blink school starts.... But it'll take a lot of blinks to make me taller....
Anyway, I hoped that 2010 would be a better year and all things will go smoothly and happily.

Besides, I can't wait to meet my new classmates, and of course, I also miss all my old pals especially Qi Sheng who sits beside me... I'm going to miss his "daily torture", jokes, game topics and more..... More importantly, I can't see him every weekday like usual.....

Other than him, they're also a lot of good friends like Eljae, Jin Hong, Yan Ching, See Wei, Yi Qian, Kai Sing, Huei Yi, Yuen Juin and many many MANY others...... Too much to list them all out.... I do hoped that they study with me in the same class.....

Well, that's all I can say. Hope that tomorrow in school will be a good day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.