Counter

Friday, October 8, 2010

Children's Day

Today went to Chung Wah to go and kepo ><....... Celebrated Children's Day and refresh my memories.

All those little kids were once me, wearing shorts and cute cute shirts.... XDD But now watching them perform is way better =P ....

And also met a lot of frenz ^^ Sing len, Yi Hui, Yi Wen, Jia Xin, Soo Yee, May Huay and lots of primary scholers..........

Got a performance very hot, Sorry Sorry. Done by a group of Standard 6 students. Very chio~ and reminded me about Yin Xiang dancing in MP.... Haih talk about Yin Xiang, I hope he can rejoin prefect loh....... vry miss him T.T.........

Oh, that soi loi's birthday is right at the corner..... my present havent prepare leh. =.= wad sud i giv her?? =.=
[Scratch head] urgh urgh urgh....... Susah lar ......... but fun though XDD


Well, hope everything goes well la =D

Giap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.