Counter

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hoping for another day to hang out XDD

Well, I the title says it all......... i mean partly. Well, soi loi's bday is coming and that day is another day that i can hang out with friends! Nice~ the last time is with juniors and SJ7....... now is a another group of persons... how will it turn out to be??

I juz hope everything turns out to be fine and FUN of course!

Oh, and tomorrow is the Children's Day for Chung Wah, wanting to go but  I scare i cant wake up early >< coz recently sleep late. Haiz...... bad habit >< dun learn from me ya! XD

As for the exam, haiz........ pia-ing hard for it.... dunwanna disappoint myself and my family though.....
everyday force myself to study, ok......... take out books.......... read read read read ..... after a while thought of Facebook and games etc etc...... GO PLAY!!!! then play play play...... wow look at the time..... 2 hours flew by........ lolx ..............

Well, nothing much to say. C ya everyone~

PS : REMEMBER TO VISIT BLA BLA ROOM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE ROOM IS TOO QUIET.... BECOME SHH SHH ROOM EDI XDD

Giap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.