Counter

Thursday, October 20, 2011

PMR Aftermath

Poker, Uno, Monopoly to chess and gossips.

All these are the aftermath of PMR...
When waiting for the results, the feeling of bore never escape from out body.
we gotta find something to do!

Ok first,
I got a MP for Science Club to plan.
I got a job as PR in Prefect Board's MP.
I've got duties to carry out given by teachers.
I'm a prefect which also has to duty.
Maybe reading some old untouched books.
Hang out with friends and family.
bla bla bla.....

So this is it, PMR aftermath for about 1 month.
Actually, I wished the boringness to be longer, somehow playing with friends in class is quite fun xD totally different from playing by yourself infront of the computer or reading a book alone.... :)

Hope all of the students who took the PMR this year survive this aftermath successfully XD

Giap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.