Counter

Thursday, October 20, 2011

speechless

Really frustrating and disappointing....
I used lots and lots of time to invest on something.
And what I get is failure.....

I know for her this gift might be the most useless gift at all =.=
she can play way better than I am, but I just want to send her a present.
And why does it fail??? Pendrive no prob woh.......

You know, it's like you put in ALL IN in a poker game and lost... all is gone.
Well, I can always try the hard way..... but they seemed quite impossible zzzz
I could buy in somemore money and win my money back in the game, but it's like searching for a needle in a hay stack...

What if I find the needle? Im happy of course lol...... but what if I dont? :(
Forget it, as they say :
Life would be much better if we don't care.

I don't care, but it still hurts.
you know the feeling when you're hurt inside? it's like acid, no I don't know how to describe it but, it hurts ...... inside......... and goes when you stop thinking about it...


sigh..... I dont care :(

Giap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your bla blas here.